2012年11月16日星期五

cheap dr dre beats s thatH'm really s

Come to carry out for me to get out of the hospital a procedure, poem Xia, I wanted to die you and really hoped to is you now", don't wait I to take words, spicy beauty already the no time for waiting ground tell me the good news. ", I was all right, you need not worried, I told you a good news and wait your body thoroughly like, let's get married!", Originally I is wanted to meet behind to her surprise, the way of thinking changed now, I felt to still tell her to will be more quite a few earlier, and I also wanted to make her in the mind a little bit easy. "Really?Poem Xia, you can't coax me happy?My daring not believing this is true, I the body also had no big Ai now, eyes weren't swollen, feet anyway ability activity, I think, in the past after, marry you, poem Xia, I love you and loved to die, I was very anxious to now marry you", the brain of spicy beauty obviously drive happiness flood of very full, I imitated a Buddha to see the face spring feeling of the United States of her Jiao rippling. I was also taken by her emotion to move, said, "if dream, certainly true, matter like this, I can coax you happy?Is a daddy at time of death dying wish, he wants two of us to graduate and then get married, the Zi dream also supports, she isn't jealous, as long as you can't interfere with me with she together, she would like to give up honor and duties to you, she not concerned that paper.She says that you are a good girl, I like to you". "Poem Xia, how the good matter all fell my top in the head a while, my daring not believing this was true, Zi elder sister Meng really isn't an ordinary woman, she has no condition and repay to your love, and I really feel that she is very great.You trust, two of you how I can't interfere with of, I promise not to eat her vinegar, you stop worrying!She is my good elder sister forever, I esteem highly her from the in the mind", while saying these words if the tone of the dream is very earnest, I listen to of, what she say is a heartfelt words. "I want to go to work right away, you put away first by yourself, in a short while the Zi dream went to, we see in the evening" I say, . "H'm, okay, I am to feel time leads of very slowly, that BYEBYE!", Finish saying, we hanged telephone. After giving three of my beauties over words, I to once the chair depend and start to be rapid calculating in head, tonight how many beauties want to meet, accurately said to gather, go to bed that tonight of how to arrange problem?This makes the brain consider, so far, a few dreamlike beauties, what I say is a Zi dream, worry dream and if dream, they also don't know that the small girl is also my woman, and I lingered in her captivating body a short moment, so, the name matches the reality of is my woman, therefore, chase small girl exclusion first, her business, do it slowly, not the ability is hasty.Sleep with worry dream, if dream and small girl can hardly accept a while, and, have already done for her last night, also make her be ordered small harm, can also expel.If dream, they severals all knew my relationship with her and slept with her tonight is have never hanged to read, can do her tonight, but,cheap dr dre beats, I don't want to do her tonight, two reason, a, I thought Zi dream too much, very anxious to fly to return to now and she don't deceive everyone to say together, say I of favourite is still a Zi dream, at she nearby I feel that I is the person of the most happy world, she will give me the mother's love, the elder sister's love to the younger brother, love and sexual love, the female's love of man's demand she can give I, I am to out and out and madly love her.Two, for if dream, this true fiancee to me, I want stays for a night that is the most precious her to get married that evening, I want to let that to become in the evening her whole life in the most difficult forget, the most beautiful wonderful, the most happy night. On the Zong say, I finally decide, tonight, I want to bathe a love river with Zi dream again, it her beauty temporary take a rest. At this time, the telephone of office desk rang, I start to grasp a words tube, "feed, how are you!Which?". ", I am a finance Deng Mei Zhi, president, do I go to your office convenience now?", Is a finance manager Deng, see her time arrive presumably and around. ", You come!Am I waiting you!", Finish saying, I on seeing a cellular phone, be not, all quickly at 2:00. In a short while, someone knocked on door, I say and"just come in". Deng Mei Zhi pushes door but goes into. ", Manager Deng, you sit to my front, my problem of some finances wants to ask you and comes and sit!", I smiled to looking at her to sit down. After sitting properly, Deng Mei Zhi raises head and hurtles me to smile to smile and says, "president, you say!What order?Have I still already thanked you to promote me to be a manager!""What, this is your own ability, there is no skill, I also ain't likely to promote yours, always of come to speak, the finance of company manages can also, my daddy also more than oncely in front of me Kua lead yours" , in fact, presses a root have no this time matter, I promoted her main reason yesterday is stable public, because the company main personnel could not definitely go wrong. "BE?"Deng Mei Zhi is obviously very surprised, her facial expression has a little exaggeration. "Yes!Do I have a necessity to fool you?", I smile to say to her. "Tell the truth, president, I have a little an accident, because the pass always keeps making my work not good enough, the finance manages one Ta careless, say me again good training for a while", Deng Mei Zhi's words let I have a little embarrassed. ", But he says to me, your person is very nice, I hereafter be good friends with like to you, but I don't understand to the finance", however, afterwards I am to really comprehend she why Be getting more surprised, Deng Mei Zhi is a good woman, but also very stupid, a little bit improvise for a while all can't, so the meeting usually lets the business enterprise waste money, this is also my old daddy to want to recruit the reason that the undergraduate course livings development. "Like, let's go back to the subject!Manager Deng, now we what is the bottleneck of the company biggest finance ?", I started asking her the key question. ", I feel to is the part for concerning foreign affairs, our company concerns foreign affairs now of the business Be getting more more and more, particularly since this year, many Be getting more, although is pass foreign trade company, still need to involve to concern foreign affairs an accountancy, I completely don't understand, again no one guide, you see whether recruit one to concern foreign affairs an accountancy?. I deliberated for a while and said, ", Be free of, a female university student comes over, she at this piece of self-educated, also have, I intend to send her to train a period of time, oneself trains of the person is a little more friendly, the person who recruit isn't friendly, my old daddy usually spoke these arts used a person with me before". Deng Mei Zhi says that"H'm, really such, we all heel your daddy quick 6 years, although, the ability is limited,have much of feelings towards closing a surname being, can't literally leave, either, was worried that the companies support two days ago however go to!Result, yesterday once you came back, we all had confidence". Once I smile, "have so absolute being?Don't I understand anything!All want toward you learn of, what problem does that our accounts have?". Deng Mei Zhi says that"the accounts pours to have noThe Xing cuts a time to wait on Guo  to fade shallow kill Jing Song E Ren Liang  easy Pao Mu Cao Yue Γ the  save Quan ⒄ ditch eyes Wei  Yi Tun Song Lyu Chu  Yi Qie Fen Gua Huang ┳ the Ji η of the ㄒ Kang Nuo the dead hang Mao Ren the Luo protect  stupid the joy セ gathering together badger Si turn Chi Qian the Luo flick an interest to make the male Nuo play  badger Su Ju Xun Man?We discussed it later some after the event with other companies, I felt some and trapped an idea, I say to Deng Mei Zhi, "want to be not, we talk these today, have what problem, I ask you at any time, you examine and approve the rules report to the expenses of company to me after returning to, but isn't today, I a little bit trap now, I sleep on the sofa, you go out heel, they speak for a while, having no urgent matter don't call and come to me, good",http://www.beatsbydrinus.com, probably be still last night and the worry dream tossed about too late of reason, till afternoon, have a little exhausted. Deng Mei Zhi stood and said, "okay, president, that you like a rest!I went out first", then, she takes to come and walked. I walk to side in the sofa, at long of sofa up lay down, shut worthy of a look, I start reading silently Mei female the heart sank in to be deep in thought a stage through formula for incantation, not and in a short while, then, deeply fallen asleep. When I wake up, my ear has a little Yang, I a Nao again have no, not Nao very Yang, I sat all of a sudden, on seeing, the small Xia is enjoying ha ha ground dynasty I make a grimace, great beauty worry dream also dynasty I smile! "Poem elder brother Xia,Beats Solo HD, how do you sleep similar to pigly!Stir to all stir not to come to you, worry elder sister Meng still doesn't make me noisy to come to you, I just not!You didn't manage me for a days, you saw all what time, you that fiancees all wanted, we were to come to connect yours", say, the bond maid jumped all of a sudden to sit to come up in my thigh, the slightest regardless of and side still stand worry dream Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论