2012年11月16日星期五

cheap dr dre beats ress the truth rele

Eyelid, but her facial expression has already become white, eyes close tightly, a leisurely appearance, see I pain Che heart, I cannot help but stretching hand to touch touch her icy cold of cheeks, say, "elder sister, exactly is who harm you, you tell poem Xia!Exactly is who so cruel killed you, I swear to voice grievances Zhao snow for you and find out and really is fierce to, elder sister, please believe me", say, my tears flowed out out, I really can not accept, we still went crazy to similarly make love yesterday, each other feelings was more and more deep, I still promised to make her take off wreath bosom my kid, but now, only along while of time, we but the yin and yang was separated and called how I can can accept fact like this. "Like, leave!Believing our police can state Yuan for her, you are good friends with a survey of matching with our police well", take the police whom I come to say. "H'm, thanks, certain of, I will match with you with all strength, isn't a simplicity to wash to take off criminal charges for me, but I want to revenge for her, I swear", my vision firmly tooks a look beauty to go to grow the last eye, then, unwilling to partly cover a plain white cloth at her corpse up. After the body that visits a perfect female a line long, I am taken an independent room, certainly, isn't a jail, but police department inside a small room inside, I put forward and go home, is as a result told, temporarily can not leave. O.K., there is sofa in this room, there is tea side-table, free adjust, the condition can also isn't in my imagination of similar to Kuomintang jail that kind of is seven from door to window, also seven places from window to door,Beats Solo HD, I sat in seat of honor down in the sofa and started deliberating a home now how? My absence, they how many can stabilize situation?Now is the turning point that closes a surname, really not the ability is disorderly, otherwise close a surname will pour out right away of, because delivering goods of a few big orderses expect to is all this period of time, if not ability according to the date deliver goods, indemnity all impending, it is to have no problem to press the truth, relevant uncle, worry dream and Zi dream they at should be unlikely disorderly of, always passes for this period of time of with my whet to match and also understood I have to weigh to use her, presumably can't have a problem.Now I most worry of is Xing Liu of will lend the machine dispersal the rumor, say that I am a murderer, words like this, certanly will will arouse to close disorder in the surname inner part, the pass surname meets to face to close down of danger. I just thinking wear these problems, the door is pushed away, see a police take to close uncle and a middle age man who have qualities to come in, the police says, "pass poem Xia, this is your uncle with the lawyer whom you please, certainly, haven't got to this now up, you only have a suspicion, there is no evidence proof, you killed people,Beats Detox, but you can prepare a lawyer first, you talk!", Say, the police went out. Close an uncle on coming in favour to pull my hand, say, "the poem Xia don't fear, the uncle invited a lawyer with you, this was us well-known big lawyer in the city, lawyer piece, this is my nephew to close poem Xia, you chat for a while". "How do you do!Lawyer piece bothered you, how are you!Closing a president is free of, as long as you are innocent, can't definitely occupy, come, we sit down, you speak the circumstance with me for a while, , old pass, I with your nephew talk alone for a while, want to be not, , , , ,You?". ", I know, I go out first, you slowly talk" says, close an uncle to go out. Lawyer piece after closing a door well sits to my opposite, say, "pass owner,cheap dr dre beats, you give° the circumstance me to mostly say for a while, must tell the truth to me, a false words can not have as well as conceal any detail to me, know?Your attitude has to be correct, am I to come to wash to take off criminal charges for you, Be getting more understand?", Lawyer piece comes straight to the point ground to say. "Know, I am understand, thank you!", Then, I went the matters that the long this period of time takes place to all speak with lawyer piece with beauty, certainly, the detail for making love didn't say, can not also say, just say that we had sexual behavior, the beauty goes long semen in the body should be I shot yesterday afternoon, and, I I to Xing Liu of and childe Wang's doubt also said out. Lawyer piece hesitated a short moment after listenning to and said, "the problem isn't big, because you leave of time and time that victim be massacred not agree with, so you didn't commit crime time, and according to your relations, you also didn't commit crime of motive, this is beneficial to you, so, you greatly need not worry too much, unique to you disadvantageous is, from the spot of investigated, the police didn't discover any others when you left to be massacred with victim after the victim home in the center this period of time of evidence, can not completely expel your suspicion, either, certainly can not sentence for you, either". Listenned to lawyer piece's words, I grew comfortable one breath, say, "lawyer piece, that can I return to company?". "Can, I can bail out you first, but you can not arrive other parts of country to go to for this period of time, if you want a city, have to advertise for first the police's approval, understand?", Lawyer piece says. My favour says, "H'm, okay, I didn't commit crime, I ain't likely to escape of, if I escaped, real of the murderer wasn't happy to die, that I didn't commit crime to all equal to commit crime". "You understand good, you have to believe me, I will completely wash to take off criminal charges for you, return your innocent, that you wait for a second first, I do a procedure of bail and come to call again you", lawyer piece stands to start, dynasty the door outside walk. He just go out, closed an uncle to come in, say with smile, "poem Xia, lawyer piece said, you right away can return to with me, stop worrying!This piece lawyer has much of level of, your daddy sought him to once beat lawsuit before and closed surname to save 1,000,000 losses with us!". ", BE?That I invite him to do our legal advisers, in a short while I say with him". BE saying, lawyer piece follows that police came back, the police noodles had no facial expression ground to say, "pass owner, leave!Lawyer piece gave you the bail, but before you didn't completely escape from a suspicion, you can not leave this city, if need to leave special circumstances, have to first through get our police's approval, listen to understand?". "H'm, okay, I can't walk of, because I am innocent, and I want to help a police real murderer rope with the method, return I am innocent", the my righteousness positive language of expression ground says.The front door of police department, I called lawyer piece to in the car and said, "lawyer piece, I don't know that you once beat to hand over a way with my daddy before, I thought, since today, I employed you as the legal adviser that we closed a surname, you saw how?Certainly, the legal case of list piece moreover charges". "Close an owner, you despised me, I wasn't that kind of to depend to collect the adviser fee as main lawyer, I never do the somebody else's legal adviser, but if you can believe me, I will make great effort to state Yuan for you, because I am a lawyer, I have an obligation to wash to take off criminal charges for my party concerned and earn the right that he should have". "", I embarrassedly smiled to smile. Later on, I immediately after say, "bothered you that today, let's have meal!This you should accept?". "H'm, okay, I still think to understand some details of cases further again, because you make reference to that Wang's childe, I once hear, this isn't an easy to handle lord, I estimate if he knew to is the legal case that I acted for you, he will seek mine, but I not afraid, fear me don't have this rice", lawyer piece lightly say, but is exactly his this kind of thin settle of attitude, it is a fantastic person to let me feel this! I and pass the uncle accompany lawyer piece to finish eating lunch, seat, lawyer piece reminds that I want to notice the person of closing the surname surroundings, even I pass in and out companies to also want to keep in mind at ordinary times whether someone follow, just we the front door of a police department, estimate childe Wang and then will know of, he absolutely cans not is small to see in the influence of this city, the police department inner part also definitely has his person, still caution is good. After sending to walk a lawyer, I and pass the uncle drive to go to the company, on the car, close an uncle to start interrogating me, "poem Xia, are you long with that line exactly and what is the row?Do you how can go to her home?Still have, I listen to police say, you and that line long still had sexual behavior, is true?".175, was bailed out to listen to a pass uncle not is blame and excel and blame of words, my face is green a burst of purple a burst of, shame thousand times, really very anxious to jump down and go from the car, have to and choose the easier way ground and say, "I is to talk the business of loan with her, she is pretty pitiful, the husband walked, the son also followed to walk, I am to specially love her, sorry, close an uncle, let you disappoint, you don't blame and scold me, I have already regretted, if she doesn't help me, don't close a surname for us, she can't be harmed, making reference to the bottom is that I harm her Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论