2012年11月26日星期一

cheap beats ference to here wat

Is medium, once wore my throat, keep a Guan esophagus!
I am almost musted cough by the Geng, the sudden Xin aroma interest is getting more heavy, immediately a pay a very hot palm stick I back big Zhui cave up, a heat flows to flow out to go into my body and digest gradually along with the stomach department of medicine dint but quick spout to flow to flow out in the Jin vein inside my body ……





Book 13 the altars chapter 33 zero romantic treatment(medium)
Renew time:2008-9-1616:32:37 chapter word numbers:4247


This fire is general of the steaming hot is thus of acquaint with, bum in the Jin vein that I get hurt to make me painful can not from suppress, finally moan make a noise.
Withdraw at her Zhang dint, suddenly my brains one is pure clear, a glow-in-the-dark suddenly sets aside fan's fog in my brain."Is you!Is that you saved me!BE,cheap dr dre beats?"My quivering voice asks a way.
The woman silently has no voice, Shu suddenly a burst of light breeze start to concuss, immediately the dark joss-stick inside the stone house gradually sinks to decline.
Originally and unexpectedly is her, that once contused I, it is said that and teacher the black stone had the woman of love feeling enemy to save to cure my life by that sort romantic and matchless therapy!
My mood is very complex.The facial appearance that thinks of her hard, however but remember difficult to express fan that seems in the middle of fog beautiful and slender outline and very clear get almost dazzling clear Mou.
Is she Han Yong Xue's mother?Han Yong Xue way although time isn't long,should also have 20 come year old, so her age at least also get 40 years old Be getting more above, can I how always feel her age not calculate very old?
I am distress ground of to bite own lips to punish their my own entertain foolish ideases.Can not account reputation to save to cure thus to her, my heart saves to biggest appreciate.However, why want to adopt a that sort romantic way?
This doubt of mine cans not be eliminated a solution until water lotus again appears.Originally I get hurt to weigh very much, already to go off accidentally to go into an evil turning point.Before now although I took several red Long Dan, however strong line of usage the ninth the graveness breeze thunder Zhang really already and consumedly outran the acceptance extreme limit of the my body Jin vein and added inside interest drive Qin Dynasty China with more just fiercely inside the dint pressed urgently back and made me burst all over!
Save to cure in common way, even medicine's saving to cure has already done not completely and impossibly recover inside the my body that such as the nasty sea crazy big wave sort of inside interest current.Ten thousand sorts are helpless, Han Ning Dong is publically making every effort to beg Ken under, personal water month really spirit from meeting Yin and Tan in, spirit sea, and life door...etc. ten caves with my inside the interest carry on fusion, finally recovered my to go off accidentally go into evil.
While relating these affairs, water lotus is bashful and loving, the voice is shivering.
The "you don't entertain foolish ideas, is the somebody else your elder ……" girl says suddenly and like this.
My wry smile gets up, tiny shake head a way:"How can?Elder generation is that I sacrifice thus, I appreciate Ti zero all too late, where have what entertain foolish ideas!"
Water lotus Qiao livings ground white my one eye, soft-voiced way:"Also say to have no, time hear aunt Han as you that ……hum, eye pupil son all drop slip away of turn indiscriminately!Heart just the eyes then aren't inclined, I see you be ……"
I silently have no speech, in the heart but very disorderly.Press to say I should this matter thoroughly put on to go from the heart bottom and only save to stay for appreciating her, however that very hot contact, that soft body, that urgent of breather,cheap beats, but let my heart is of crime ground Peng however move ……
"Know, the water month of aunt Han really annoys a thou to call'fox true spirit in sky', in fact have the strange effect of treatment.H'm ……"water lotus say suddenly again abashed red Qiao face, hang a head not to dare to say again,Artist Series, Niu Ni get really can.
Vegetable come very poised and dignified, the Yong permits expensive spirit of she unexpectedly shows unintentionally the Tai of such child female, let me loudly appeal to the public unimaginable.I can not help smiling to ask a way:"Beard is Nan Yan?"
Water lotus spirit stand up raise jade feet to think such as general in the past give I for a while, but thought of my wound feeling, have to to stretch out the jade of Xian Xian to point in my forehead lightly one Chuo, way:"Don't talk nonsense, I is and does your company measure proper business!"
Say the girl whispers a way again:"This aunt Han, so which shames one feeling still have to I come to say.This sex maniac talks nonsense again, infuriating ……"
See I shut up assume a serious look to mutually treat, she this just sits down, positive color way:"Pure cloud of poisonous harm very seriously, although aunt Han with go to Gao inside the dint press he/she to the Tan in the cave neighborhood,the deadly poison has already deeply tied up Mian and and is hard to dissolve.However, is not whole either without the way ……H'm, this, Wu, that ……"
Make reference to here, water lotus but again pays falter I the ground can not keep on continuing, the Qiao face powder neck the Tong is red, temporarily sweet and charming deeply, the gorgeous color is matchless.
Although eyes are rich in beauty,I still keep accepting to shoot mind to ask a way:"Have what way, as long as I can make, certain effect dead life ear!"
Water lotus jade face is abashed red, pout inclined Ni I soft-voiced way:"You certainly take pleasure in!Pure younger sister Yun grows the as beautiful as flowers and pure as jade, empress temple again many a……"
My old face is also of a red, doubt way:"Feed, the spoilt daughter of a rich family doesn't make somebody else puzzlingly not very good?This and my empress the temple has again what relation!"
Water lotus hangs a head very long, this just Lian go to abashed permit, positive color way:"Aunt Han says that saving the only way of curing pure cloud is that the double that really annoys by the fox in sky fix a big method and go into a pure cloud body of your dint Du inside the pole sun, slowly the chain turns the deadly poison of ten thousand poison Zhangs!"
Does the double fix?!I absolutely Meng!The world still really has so legendary improbity achievement method?The not- strange water lotus is spoken of to speak hesitatingly thus, ambiguously its Ci of.
Water lotus stares at my a short while and sees the shape that I don't peep out sex maniac, this just trusts a ground of continuous way:"And this way takes effect a little bit slowly, saves and is saved had better be a connubiality.So, aunt Han says and let pure younger sister Yun did your tenth building fiancee to calculate ……"
Say she starts to leave, part soft-voiced and muttering way:"The cheapness dies your this sex maniac, also affect a show in a serious manner, only afraid the heart bottom have already smiled to bloom ……"
My wry smile has no language, there is a kind of taste of difficult speech in the heart.
About a day after, I have already resumed slowness to run about ability.The life can manage to make me avoid many embarrassed, even if food didn't need the girls to give a lot of care as well to requiring attentionly feed.At this time, I just know that that white dress young girl is unexpectedly a Pan evil door of northern Zong Sheng Nyu the jade Qiong in the sky!
Originally after it's fainted to get hurt on that day, I look for the daughter's Han Ning Dong drive the roar voice of Gu China is surprised, at the right moment appear, hence save we bottom.Unexpectedly evil door unexpectedly the Fu next several good hand is in the side and see China in Qin Dynasty get hurt, immediately Qing nest but, practice to us big four lay siege to.The I, Gu China and Chen Qing Yun all get hurt, Han Ning Dong, water lotus is occupied in in response to the enemy but has no time to have regard for to harm a member.
In this urgent time, have been following the jade Qiong in the sky of evil movements in the door to suddenly and suddenly and violently rise, with extremely sudden and swift speed connect harm several people, hold the injured is in , water cover under withdraw most Sage Master[one] valley in the altar neighborhood.
Although the evil disciple hand is numerous, the list protects a method to have six, the Zhe is high strong at Han Ning Dong's fighting skill, the means is cruelty, doesn't dare near ex-, just round valley not to put.
Han Ning Dong sees to get away from a rounding of enemy to make track for to block up a piece, hence use for a sky, fox heart method, collapsed and fainted medium of I hypnotize, get the Xiao get into the method of altar.However, after all know not too and in details, finally when the outstanding several depths besieged gets into an altar trigger to settle iron Zha in the precipice, make us are surrounded to ground a temple under.
When I visit Chen Qing Yun, Gu China but back toward the dime that I sit in the distance and cover up a head also know is just thinking what.This is delicate to let I the jealous guy hasn't been once visiting me as well and returned be really ……
I turn a head to stare at still at Chen Qing Yun in the obfuscation.She seemed to be emaciated a lot of, the jade face is pale to have no blood-red color, the original utter darkness shining show hair also becomes a bit withered.
"At most three day, whether whether you resume inside the interest or not or not, have to carry on a treatment to pure cloud!"Han Ning Dong at I after death light way, " otherwise, once the deadly poison spreads into whole body Jin the vein, don't eliminate half to engrave time, will the poisonous hair die!"
I stretch hand in delivering that just a little withered show of Chen Qing Yun lightly a petting and sighed a , way:"Elder generation, if adopt your method, just can dispel deadly poison for a long time more in addition to?"
The light way of Han Ning Dong:"Is long half year, little March.Wen Jia Wei, you aren't Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论