2012年11月23日星期五

Beats by Dre BMW and walking to come

What about that your mother?"
The small Yun cries to say:"My mother early died."
I this for a while fire can greatly got up, squeeze a little girl unexpectedly and thus, really damned, hence way:"Is unimportant, the eldest brother elder brother helps you and protects your life of ability freedom, who can not make you do anything again, either, eldest brother elder brother promises, let you lively open happy heart of, good?"
The small Yun Zheng wears to twinkle the double of craving for the ray of light eye, way:"Really?I can?"
Once I listen to, the cachinnation gets up and says while signing:"Ha ha!This world over, the eldest brother elder brother seems didn't°yet beyond the power to care matter."
I stand up to walk to the small Yun nearby:"Meet is decree by destiny, eldest brother the elder brother recognize you to be a younger sister's son, hereafter your everything, have the eldest brother the elder brother to arrange, who can not humiliate you again, either, good?"
I don't know as well why, this small Yun son is the good luck that throws me, let me want to protect her, the Taoist emphasizes a method nature, so, I never reject a good luck method.
The small Yun son is looking at me with big eyes of brightness good short while, just return to body to embrace me, order a way:"H'm!The elder brother of the eldest brother."
I turn head a way:"Thunder tiger, you arrange for a while, the whole processing of small Yun son like, does this have a difficulty?"
The thunder tiger smiles an explanation:"Sir, these people's behavior has already breached the rules of law, only force a nonage young girl to do her unwilling matter, enough close them for a quite a few year, you stop worrying, this matter hands over to me to come to handle and promises to make the Sir satisfied."
I order a head satisfaction very, again way:"Yun son of will get what kind of punishment after the father?"
Thunder tiger to this some indeterminations, he way:"This might ask for a while, he after all was little Ms. Yun's legal guardian of a minor."
If our conversations, was frightened to death small Yun after death those people, they also know naturally, if small Yun insist on and tell, who also escape not to open the sanctions of the law, a s all received at this time, its agent favour said:"Small Yun, you will not drive to cheat, these 2 people were good person still bad persons, you clear up first."
Which know small Yun but hate of point at agent to say:"This the worst person is you, be my agent beginning from you in the world, I didn't lead time of some I, say liar ……you are a real precious liar, fool me to make money for you all day long!
"Do you know?I am very tired, very tired, but you from is careless of me, will urge me in my ear, is going to this wants just all day long that, learning that has to learn this and make till now even the books have never got to read, you say, you aren't a bad person who BE?"
Under the arrangement of thunder tiger, soon came right away a lawyer, once these people see a lawyer, which dare also there is any opinion again, none of a s dares to make a noise again,Beats by Dre BMW, afraid drive lawyer to stick label.
After the lawyer understood the whole matter, he way:"This is to oppress child labor, breached a teenager mind and body welfare method, can impose above imprisonment for a specific term of decade, young lady, do you want to initiate public prosecution to them?
"However I want to remind a young lady, as long as the affair entered a court, for the opportunity for doing not regret, because this legal case belongs to public prosecution offense, the possibility don't dissolve, your agent, your after father will be penalized heavy Xing."
The lawyer's words, let while signing manager's human face if die ash, his tremble with fear scaredly begs small Yun to say:"Small Yun, I know that I am getting wronger, please give me an opportunity good, I promise, the from now ons will take your opinion as an opinion, you want to take a rest and then take a rest, you want to have fun and then play, I can't make you do anything again ……"
But small Yun still very resolute way:"Mr. lawyer, the past was that I don't understand, is cheated quite a few for year by them, so I am to really want to tell them, but ……alas, calculate, affair past even if, as long as relieve all contracts like, also have, I want to change guardian of a minor, don't know can?"
The lawyer says with smile:"This very easy, as long as I go to and say after the father with you a , I promise that he will automatically give up to serve as guardian power, as for your agent, I guess that he is to don't dare to don't agree."
Also threaten the agent of small Yun with the look in the eyes while lawyer is saying words, until the agent promises on the spot, would like to annul contract.
The affair turns into, really is to take a sudden turn and develop rapidly, under the lawyer's arrangement, in less than three hours, all matters have already successfully solved, and I, also in clear and ordered patternly become the guardian of a minor of Yun son.
In fact, Yun son of was already Weng in Ta-f after the father, he doesn't dare to appear as well in front of Yun son in case the Yun son in a pet tells to go to law court, that is getting tooer late to regret.
Under the lawyer's warning, he knows this matter an ascend court, not only the person will be closed, the property will also had to confiscated but transfer to the small Yun, so would the lawyer's suggestion of the listenning to of darling.
Used some privilege, nearby arranged a few bodyguards in the Yun son, made to order to easily permit Shu for Yun son again, I took Yun son to play everywhere, exactly a month, we almost walked all famous spots and historical remains, certainly, all pleasure grounds are also necessarily arrive of.
All the way Yun son laughter continuously, happy that the smiling face of brightness often appears on her face, even I drive her mood to be infected.
On her dining, what to drink is the beverage that I self-make, slowly start to coagulate true spirit inside her body, eat of was plused by me to change the prescription of the physical endowment in food, physical endowment step by step of change, the Yun son at this time, as long as again teach with the words of heart method, be can make great progress, on the first a long distance also not in context of present discussion.
I also usually in her sleeping, slowly teach some heart methods to her, wait once the date arrive, she from can appreciate absolute being meeting of by oneself self-discipline.
As for she in the future can get into to fix a true example, stilling having to see her is willing to descend a bitterness by herself achievement, I don't want to give her any pressure, what to beg runs its course.
In the show business turn, the Yun son suddenly disappears to disappear, didn't arouse any great waves, heel similar formely, date a long nature gradual in the people's memory disappear, who can't care a show business turn, either inside suddenly little a person.
Suddenly, I am having a house on the earth, a small and warm house, the small Yun son isn't only lovely, but also know to cook, skill real jam cook, only to me but become a kind of burden, the human life firework to me, can be been used to taste fresh,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com, eat many can have no an advantage to the body, that being tantamount to is backsliding.
But some kind of intentions of Yun son, I again endure to refuse, have to with the affair favour to evade.
A few months of secular world life, let I very not habit, a little bit like again, even I by myself all could not say why.
A burst of door bell voice rings out, the small Yun son leaps to jump to run to open the door, and I move view into doorway.
Sees the small Yun son getting to come in an unfamiliar middle age and walking to come forward to say with me very politely:"Mr. Lei please forgive me to hastily come to visit, this is the my person's name card, my Xing Sun, please give advice or comments."
I took aim name card one eye and above and clearly wrote, big thousand the medicine group purchase department vice president, freely in response to the way:"Each other doesn't acquaint with with each other, don't know do you come me this to have a matter?"
Vice-president's favour idea in the future explain:"Is doing not deceive you to say what commander Chen introduces I come, don't know that the general has ever brought up with you?"
I this just thought of, this was to fix Luo is the only work at the secular world for me,Beats by Dre Electroplating, the business of this period of time busy small Yun son, unexpectedly gave to neglect, have never thought still make the somebody else seek to come come, hence way:"Originally you is since then a medicine, Please sit down."
The way of the busy condescension of vice-president:"In front of you, I stand all right, I listen to commander Chen say, there are some medicine squares on the your hand, want to seek one the system medicine company cooperation."
I say with smile:"Talk to not and up cooperate, just want to offer one dessert dint for people, however I want to ask you a matter first and hope that you can reply me first."
I way:"Can you attain small profitses to sell more?Beat for instance, 100 cost, I allow you to sell 101, is also 10% benefit, if you can promise, we Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论